Bunny Book Group
In order to apply for a Space Grant, your organization must be a government agency, quasi-governmental entity or a registered not-for-profit 501c3 organization. Applicants will be assessed based on their mission alignment with the Foundation and availability in our organizational calendar.
Access to Grace Farms
- Space grants may take place Tuesday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm. We accept applications for nights and weekends on a limited basis, and these events may incur additional fees.
- The Foundation will do its best to accommodate proposed event dates based on the availability of space on the requested dates and times requested. Requests for specific spaces cannot be accommodated.
- Organizations are not permitted to charge admission for an event held at Grace Farms.
- Available spaces for use include:
- Organizations must provide proof of valid not-for-profit status alongside their application.
- Approved organizations will receive a space grant agreement containing our policies and procedures, waiver of liability, and media release form, which must be returned signed to Grace Farms prior to the event date.
- Organizations may be required to provide Grace Farms with a Certificate of
- Insurance naming them as an Additional Insured.
Marketing and Communications
- Grace Farms does not promote registration for space grant events and programs.
- Grace Farms Foundation may not be identified as a sponsor of any event hosted at Grace Farms by an external organization.
- Organizations are not permitted to circulate any kind of public communication that includes images or assets owned or created by Grace Farms Foundation without written approval from the Foundation.
- Organizations are required to receive advance written approval from the Foundation for any press or media coverage that will be attending their event at Grace Farms.
- Grace Farms provides exclusive catering options for space grants. Outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- West Barn Meeting Rooms are equipped with projection capabilities and free WiFi.
- Organizations must bring their own laptops, chargers, and connectors/adaptors.
- Fees apply for dedicated audio-visual support or equipment rentals.
- Support for virtual meetings will be assessed on a case by case basis and may incur fees.
- Organizations may apply online through the Space Grant Application. Inquiries are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Applications are assessed based on their mission alignment with the Foundation and availability in our organizational calendar.
- Notification will be made within 2-3 weeks of submission.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. Notification will be made within 2-3 weeks of submission.
For specific inquiries or further information prior to submitting an application, please contact [email protected].