In order to apply for a Space Grant, your organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) organization, NGO, government agency, or quasi-governmental entity. All organizations applying for space will be assessed based on their mission’s alignment with that of the Foundation.
Access to Grace Farms
- Space grants may take place Tuesday – Friday, 10 am – 6 pm. At times, we are able to accommodate special requests, including Saturday programs, but please note that this is not always feasible.
- Organizations may request the use of a specific space; however, Grace Farms Foundation will ultimately grant the space best suited for each event based on knowledge of the facility, operating schedule, and capacity.
- Grace Farms is open to the public Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm. Space Grant recipients will only have access to the intended program location on the day of their event.
- Grace Farms is unable to accept deliveries, store materials, or hold rehearsals prior to the event.
- A formal Space Grant agreement, including a waiver of liability and media release form, will be sent to grantees upon receipt of approval for their space grant.
- All Space Grant partners must adhere to the Grace Farms Policies and Procedures outlined in their agreements.
- Depending upon the nature of the program, organizations may be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming Grace Farms Foundation as an Additional Insured.
- Space Grant partners are not permitted to charge a ticket or admission price for their events held at Grace Farms.
Marketing and Communications
- When signing the Space Grant agreement, and the media release form contained within, all Space Grant participants consent to the taking of photography and videography during events at Grace Farms.
- Grace Farms reserves the right to edit, use, and reuse said products including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media.
- Grace Farms will provide Space Grant partners with a Communications Toolkit that includes preferred assets, logos, and language for partners to use when communicating about their events at Grace Farms. Organizations are not permitted to circulate any kind of public communication that includes images or assets owned or created by Grace Farms Foundation without written approval from the Foundation.
- Grace Farms Foundation may not be identified as a sponsor of any event hosted at Grace Farms by an external organization.
- In instances wherein, the organization is delivering the program in partnership with Grace Farms Foundation, the Foundation and the partner will work together to determine the best marketing and communication strategy.
- Space Grant Partners are required to receive advance written approval from the Foundation for any press or media coverage that will be attending their event(s) at Grace Farms.
- Space Grant Partners will be listed on the For Good section of the Grace Farms website.
- Grace Farms Foundation will not promote registration for space grant events and programs.
Food and Beverage
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted at Grace Farms.
- The Foundation will provide catering options to all Space Grant partners to fulfill any culinary needs.
- Organizations may be subject to fees for any AV/IT, production, or furniture arrangements beyond standard room sets.
- Meeting rooms are equipped with projectors for presentations.
- Organizations must bring their own laptops and adaptors, and are responsible for their presentation files.
- Grace Farms is equipped with Free Wi-Fi.
- New Space Grant Program applicants are invited to complete and submit the Space Grant Form available online at gracefarms.org/for-good
- Applications are reviewed a rolling basis and assessed based on the organization’s mission and programmatic alignment with the Foundation and its Initiatives.
- If an organization is approved as a Space Grant Partner, they will be invited to request event space through the online Space Grant Form.
- Requests are reviewed on a rolling basis and assessed based on space availability
- A team member will reach out with a decision within 10 business days of the form submission.
- Returning and Approved Space Grant Partners are invited to request event space through the online Space Grant Form for up to 4 events per year
- Approved partners are required to request event dates a minimum of 12 weeks in advance of the requested event date
- At this time, Grace Farms is unable to host fundraisers, performances, galas and for-profit organizations through the Space Grant Program
- Partners will be notified if their requested event date has been approved or if alternate dates must be explored within 10 days of their form submission